Dr. med. Jens Köhler is a surgeon and orthopedist and specializes in outpatient surgery, work related accidents and accidents in and on the way to or from school or university.
For a full spectrum of services please scroll down.
Dr. Köhler is fluent in English. We look forward to your visit.
Telephone: 0351- 467 5220
Monday: 8-12 and 15-18 o’clock
Tuesday: 8-14 o’clock
Wednesday: operations 8-13 o’clock
Thursday: 8-12 and 15-18 o’clock
Friday: 8-12 o’clock
Consultation without appointment
Mo-Fr: 8-8.30 o’clock
All emergencies during regular office hours
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrom
- Trigger Finger
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Ingrown Toenails
- Hammer Toe and Claw Toe
- Deformaties of the Big Toe
- Tennis elbow
- Removal of Metal after Surgical Procedures
- Removal of Moles
- Improvement in the Appearance of Scars
Treatment of Work- Commuting and School Accidents
- Accreditation of Accident Insurance Consulting
Kinesiology Tape Treatment
- Therapy for the Treatment of Painful Ailments of the Skeletal and Locomtor System
- for Surgery, Accident Surgery and Work Accidents
- Manual Therapy and Deblocking
- Acute Injuries and Chronic Pain
- Accupuncture of the Ear for Chronic Pain Syndrom, e.g. neuralgia, headaches, and migraine
Digital X-Ray Examination of the Muscoskeletal System
- Ultrasound Examination of the Skeletal and Locomtor System
The outpatient operations, which are being offered in my practice, have been successfully done for many years in Germany and come with no elevated risk to the patient. As your attending physician, I will examine with utmost care if the intended operation under outpatient conditions can be recommended.
These days a multi-day stay in a hospital is for many operations not necessary anymore. After a brief rest and observation period in the recovery room in my practice, the patient may go home. He or she will receive exact information and advice from the surgeon. My outpatient operations are done with approved and established operational techniques and with the most modern and innovative equipment in a controlled medical environment.